T.A.F - Лёгкая Атлетика - ФОРУМ

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » T.A.F - Лёгкая Атлетика - ФОРУМ » Музычка » Блюз (10 Days Out. Blues From The Backroads - 2007)

Блюз (10 Days Out. Blues From The Backroads - 2007)

Сообщений 1 страница 26 из 26

Kenny Wayne Shepherd - 10 Days Out: Blues From The Backroads
http://s53.radikal.ru/i140/0902/81/162b6844de16.jpg

Artist: Kenny Wayne Shepherd
Title Of Album: 10 Days Out: Blues from the Backroads
Year Of Release: January 23, 2007
Label: Reprise Records
Genre: Blues rock
Format: MP3 / Stereo
Bitrate: 256 kpbs / 44.1 Khz
Total Time: 77:43
Total Size: 142.7 MB

Tracklist

01. Prison Blues (Cootie Stark/Kenny Wayne Shepherd/Neal Pattman)
02. Potato Patch (Jerry "Boogie" McCain/Kenny Wayne Shepherd)
03. Honky Tonk (Buddy Flett/Kenny Wayne Shepherd)
04. The Thrill Is Gone (B.B. King/Kenny Wayne Shepherd)
05. Tina Marie (Bryan Lee/Kenny Wayne Shepherd)
06. Born in Louisiana (Clarence "Gatemouth" Brown/Kenny Wayne Shepherd)
07. Chapel Hill Boogie (John Dee Holeman/Kenny Wayne Shepherd)
08. Tears Came Rollin' Down (Henry Townsend/Kenny Wayne Shepherd)
09. Knoxville Rag (Etta Baker/Kenny Wayne Shepherd)
09. Big Daddy Boogie (Beal "Big Daddy" Pattman/Kenny Wayne Shepherd)
10. U-Haul (Cootie Stark/Kenny Wayne Shepherd)
11. Red Rooster (Henry Gray/Howlin' Wolf Band/Kenny Wayne Shepherd)
12. Sittin' on Top of the World (Howlin' Wolf Band/Hubert Sumlin/Kenny Wayne Shepherd)
13. Spoonful (George "Wild Child" Butler/Howlin' Wolf Band/Kenny Wayne Shepherd)
14. Grindin' Man (Muddy Waters Band/Pinetop Perkins/Kenny Wayne Shepherd)

Скачать/Download
http://letitbit.net/download/7b058d4916 … -.rar.html

Всем доброго времени суток!
Есть такой вопрос, может кто в курсе? или может кто-то занимался подобным. В общем сразу перейду к делу, мне нужно раскрутить инстаграм и я начал заниматься данным вопросом, перелапатил уже кучу сайтов в поисках годной инфы и максиммум что-то похожее на нормальную инфу нашел по ссылке, где маркетолог плюс минус хорошо объяснил как и где можно заказать раскрутку. Но вот хочу еще здесь поинтересоваться такой сказать у живых людей.

Remarkable! Its really remarkable article, I have got much clear idea on the topic of from this article.

I enjoy what you guys are usually up too. This kind of clever work and exposure! Keep up the awesome works guys I've included you guys to my personal blogroll.

Hmm it appears like your website ate my first comment (it was super long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I submitted and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog. I as well am an aspiring blog blogger but I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any recommendations for inexperienced blog writers? I'd definitely appreciate it.

I've been surfing on-line more than three hours today, but I by no means discovered any fascinating article like yours. It's pretty price enough for me. Personally, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content as you did, the internet will be a lot more helpful than ever before.

Does your blog have a contact page? I'm having problems locating it but, I'd like to send you an e-mail. I've got some creative ideas for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great blog and I look forward to seeing it expand over time.

I don't know whether it's just me or if everyone else encountering issues with your blog. It looks like some of the text in your content are running off the screen. Can somebody else please comment and let me know if this is happening to them as well? This could be a issue with my web browser because I've had this happen previously. Cheers

It's a shame you don't have a donate button! I'd certainly donate to this brilliant blog! I guess for now i'll settle for book-marking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward to new updates and will talk about this website with my Facebook group. Talk soon!

I am really delighted to glance at this webpage posts which consists of tons of valuable information, thanks for providing these statistics.

You've made some good points there. I looked on the net for more info about the issue and found most individuals will go along with your views on this site.

I'm truly enjoying the design and layout of your site. It's a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more pleasant for me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a developer to create your theme? Great work!

WOW just what I was looking for. Came here by searching for %meta_keyword%

After going over a few of the blog posts on your site, I seriously like your technique of writing a blog. I book-marked it to my bookmark site list and will be checking back in the near future. Take a look at my web site as well and tell me how you feel.

Good information. Lucky me I recently found your website by accident (stumbleupon). I've saved it for later!

I used to be able to find good advice from your articles.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I really appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your next post thanks once again.

This is very interesting, You're a very skilled blogger. I have joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking more of your wonderful post. Also, I have shared your site in my social networks!

Hi i am kavin, its my first time to commenting anyplace, when i read this post i thought i could also make comment due to this brilliant article.

That is a very good tip particularly to those new to the blogosphere. Short but very precise info… Thank you for sharing this one. A must read article!

I couldn't resist commenting. Well written!

It's hard to come by experienced people in this particular topic, however, you sound like you know what you're talking about! Thanks

This is really interesting, You're a very skilled blogger. I have joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking more of your fantastic post. Also, I've shared your web site in my social networks!

Post writing is also a fun, if you be acquainted with then you can write or else it is complex to write.

What's up friends, its wonderful piece of writing regarding teachingand completely explained, keep it up all the time.

You need to be a part of a contest for one of the most useful sites on the internet. I am going to highly recommend this blog!

Быстрый ответ

Напишите ваше сообщение и нажмите «Отправить»

Вы здесь » T.A.F - Лёгкая Атлетика - ФОРУМ » Музычка » Блюз (10 Days Out. Blues From The Backroads - 2007)